NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 299
So I made a jujutsu kaisen crate a little while ago but I decided to make another one so here's a new and I think improved one
Inverted spear of heaven
Sharp 7
Strength 2
Special ability that denies any other players abilities for example say I was fighting someone and they had medusa helm on as long as I'm using the inverted spear of heaven medusa's ability won't work
Black flash weapon
A weapon that when used gives a player strength 2 and speed 1 for 2 minutes but after use can't be used again for a while
A set of domains where u get 1 at random this would be the 1% item and would have a few domains in it but if a lucky person gets it they only get 1 of the domains the domains I thought of are
Gojo's infinite void where when used any player within 30 blocks of the player who used it will stop moving for 90 seconds or until they are touched by the player who activated infinite void
Sukuna's Malevolent shrine when activated every player within 30 blocks will be attacked by invisible attacks for 90 seconds unless they get out of the 30 block range
Jogo's coffin of the iron mountain is a domain that when used will make lava appear everywhere within 30 blocks and harm all players except the player who activated it
Dagon's domain horizon of the captivating skandha when activated a bunch of random 'shikigami' (just mana mobs or sumthing) will start attacking all players within a 30 block radius except ofc the player who activated it
Titles
[Sorcerer]
[Curse user]
[Cursed spirit]
Other ideas
Demon dog pet
Nanami's glasses head cosmetic

Last edited:

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
18 1
I think this crate is a great idea because I don’t watch Jujutsu Kaisen so it means I won’t want anything from the crate which in turn will save me money

Ratings
1 2
I definitely like the idea but in terms of being added into the game I think it would be a semi-difficult job to do as coding such events for every single weapon on top of some of them being ridiculously op (i fully watched the anime so i know that gojo stuff is out of the world) in terms of balance between each player and would make the game definitely categorized as a "P2W Crate" system server.